Enterprise Ireland and Network Ireland, in collaboration with the Local Enterprise Offices and The Entrepreneurs Academy, have joined forces for the 2017 Fuelling Ambition ‘Steps to Success’ Roadshow. Visiting Wicklow, Kilkenny, Laois, Cavan, Sligo, Clare and Mayo, the Roadshow is aimed at women in business and potential female entrepreneurs, and will showcase inspiring stories of female success.
Building on the successful ‘Fuelling Ambition’ initiative introduced in 2016, this year’s roadshow will introduce an Elevator Pitch competition with a prize package worth €4,000 at each location including:
- 10 sessions with Enterprise Ireland Mentors and attendance at Enterprise Ireland’s Excel at Export Selling training programme.
- Annual membership of Network Ireland.
- Leadership training programme with the Entrepreneurs Academy, a national entrepreneur development organisation that has trained and supported 30,000 start-ups and small businesses.
The schedule for the “Fuelling Ambition” Roadshows is as follows:
- Wicklow, The Wicklow Brewery – 5th April 2017. Register here for Wicklow.
- Kilkenny, Hotel Kilkenny – 6th April 2017. Register here for Kilkenny.
- Portlaoise, Portlaoise Heritage Hotel – 25th April 2017. Register here for Portlaoise.
- Castlebar, Breaffy House Hotel – 26th April 2017. Register here for Castlebar.
- Sligo, Clayton Hotel – 11th May 2017. Register here for Sligo.
- Clare, Bunratty Castle Hotel – 14th June 2017. Register here for Clare.
- Cavan, Blu Farnham Estate – 28th June 2017. Register here for Cavan.
For further information, please contact:
Manager – Female Entrepreneurship
East Point Business Park
High Potential Start Up (HPSU)